PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY UPDATE
Attention Food Pantry Clients, due to the public health emergency (Covid-19), the following procedures will be in place beginning with our March 18 & 21, 2020 distributions until further notice:
- ONE representative of each family should enter the building to register and then return to their vehicle; you will be given a number to place on your vehicle;
- There will be NO waiting inside the building;
- We ask that clients refrain from gathering in large groups (more than 5 people), and keep appropriate social distance (at least 4 feet) from each other;
- We will call you when it is your turn to shop, and as always because of our space limitations, only one representative of each family is allowed in the shopping area at a time (our goal is to have two families shopping at a time, and we hope to minimize the time you have to wait to the best of our abilities);
- There will be NO Open Table Community Meal served at this time.
SCHOOL-AGED STUDENT SUPPLEMENTAL FOOD DURING THE EMERGENCY
Additional food is available for each school-aged student registered with our pantry. At present, the bags of food include tuna. If your child has a documented allergy to fish, please let the pantry staff know and we will make an exchange.